* guidelines are subject to change given pandemic conditions
• Hours on the website are up-to-date.
• You can show up as your schedule allows. An appointment is not required.
• Volunteers and staff will help you navigate check-in and check-out of items.
• Face masks and physical distancing are preferred*
• Observe the social distancing markers placed on the ground and floors.
• A limited number of members are allowed inside at any given time. Please plan for extra time to allow for everyone’s safety. To ease congestion and wait times for others, consider making a solo visit.
The tool return process is designed to be contact-free. Please help us by returning as many of your tools as possible at this time.
• Please clean items and remove any unsafe blades, wind up any cords, etc.
• Queue up on the Northwest entry ramp, and wait to be called into the returns desk, just inside of the Northwest (Bike Shack) door.
• Please exit through the same Northwest door, using the step side of the ramp.
Tool Browsing and Check Out
• Please be prepared with a list of desired tools to expedite service. You can browse the catalog and write down tool numbers.
• Note red/green light status at check out (loading dock) door.
• If green, please come in.
• If red, queue up at the base of the North loading dock ramp and wait to be called in by a coordinator or volunteer.
• Select or request the tools you’d like to check out. Unavailable tools may be placed on the wait hold list.
• Exit only at the Southeast door
We are in need of volunteers to help us stay open! Please sign up today if you can.
Thank you, and stay safe,
NE Seattle Tool Library Steering Committee
21 March, 2022