• Hours on the website are up-to-date.
• You can show up as your schedule allows. An appointment is not required.
• Expect volunteers outside of the library to help enforce safety procedures and navigate the new check-in and check-out processes.
• Face masks and physical distancing are required.
• Observe the social distancing markers placed on the ground.
• A limited number of members are allowed inside at any given time. Please plan for extra time to allow for everyone’s safety. To ease congestion and wait times for others, consider making a solo visit.
The tool return process is designed to be contact-free. Please help us by returning as many of your tools as possible at this time.
We request that you pre-sanitize your returns, if possible.
Do not enter the library.
Go to the tool return/disinfecting station (back/East side).
Tool Browsing and Check Out
• Please be prepared with a list of desired tools to expedite service. You can browse the catalog and write down tool numbers.
• Go to the back of the building to the East door stairs to enter.
• Wait to be called in by a coordinator or volunteer.
• Request the tools you’d like to check out. Unavailable tools may be placed on the wait hold list.
• Exit at the North loading dock.
We are in need of volunteers to help us stay open! Please sign up today if you can.
Thank you, and stay safe,
NE Seattle Tool Library Steering Committee